Please answer the following questions (maximum 150 words)
E-Mail the handwritten answer (Capture ; mobile / scan) to send your reply.
E-mail :- email@example.com , Submission Last Date : 08-04-2020 06:00 PM
free online test series of competitive examination will be given to the better answerer and an incentive amount of 200 rupees will be given.
- How does Coronavirus transmit?
- What happens to a person suffering from COVID-19?
- In which age group the COVID-19 spreads?
- What is Coronavirus?
- World Health Organisation on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? What is the new name of the disease?
- The first case of novel coronavirus was identified in …..
- Which of the following diseases are related to coronavirus?
- Mild Symptoms of Novel coronavirus are:
- From where coronavirus got its name?
- What are the precautions that need to be taken to protect from the coronavirus?