Please answer the following questions (maximum 150 words)
E-Mail the handwritten answer (Capture ; mobile / scan) to send your reply.
E-mail :- email@example.com , Submission Last Date : 11-04-2020 06:00 PM
free online test series of competitive examination will be given to the better answerer and an incentive amount of 200 rupees will be given.
- How long does the novel coronavirus survive outside the body?
- What’s more important for preventing infection?
- What is a fomite?
- What’s a safe distance to stay apart from someone who’s sick?
- Markets reacted to the outbreak with a huge increase in volatility. What was the record set in March by the sell-off in U.S. stocks?
- How much money have the world’s governments and central banks pledged in stimulus to counter the economic shock of the virus?
- Who’s at highest risk of developing severe Covid-19 disease?
- Can my dog give me Covid-19?
- President Donald Trump told Americans the spread of the coronavirus may slow with warmer weather. Can the Covid-19 virus spread in hot and humid climates?
- What percentage of people confirmed to have Covid-19 develop mild or moderate symptoms?