Date:- 16 March 2020
Based on the guidelines of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, the employees of the institute are allowed to work from home till further notice.
In This Institute IP based e-office system was started from 01 January 2020, in which employees can easily do their office work from home based ip based system, this facility has proved to be better for employees today.
However, most of the employees of the institute do office work at home.
Academic staff and non-academic staff are allowed to work from home from March 17, 2020 until further orders.
Only essential employees will have duty in the institute. All employees are instructed to spread awareness in the public society towards covid 19.
Protect yourself and others!
Follow these Do’s and Don’ts:-
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose
- If you have these signs/symptoms please call State helpline number or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24X7 helpline at 011-23978046
- Avoid participating in large gatherings
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth
- Spit in public
Together we can fight Coronavirus